Presidential Race Presidential Race

heh...

kinda late though dontcha think?... it being impossible for the tort. to win at this point and all. As for the 10/10 I vote how chuck norris tells me to vote and im sure he would approve.

TheMentalInstitute responds:

If McCain doesn't get 1191 delegates it's not too late... then it will go to the convention where Huckabee would still have a chance at winning the nomination.

9/11/01 collab 9/11/01 collab

I'm not offended

lol...I bet you were expecting about 12 reviews ranting about how offensive this was by this point. Hah... you wasted your time for practically no reason.

illwillpenis responds:

Contributing to those brave souls who lost their lives, you can't waist time on that.

Hankles Hankles

Wow

LOL!!!... I had no idea that it was going to be THIS hilarious.... Wow really...LOL...: D I consider it an honor to have my likeness play a small part in the film.

Increase its size Increase its size

heh...I like the brand

IMO Pot-head humor is the Rolls Royce of humor. I gave you a 5/5 cause it made me think... Hey... mabey if I follow my dreams I too can increase the size of everyday objects.

ultimate flash tutorial ultimate flash tutorial

Helping but...

You said in the author comments you want to help the people who make stupid animations.. I'm guessing by that you meant you want to teach them how not to make stupid animations. If you truly want to help please for the love of God don't teach them how to make sticks... I'm so tired of the perpetual pattern of animation through the portal. I personally can take a horrible animation if it shows a little originality.. really...there is only so much a stick can fight about. Although i don't agree with the content I'm giving you a fair vote.. it was nicely made

Jazzy Heart and Soul Jazzy Heart and Soul

DAAAAAVIIIIIDDDD

EYH ! David the eccentric musician!!!... Great song i love it... but i have to say 23sec and on is the best part it kinda reminds me of the old Sega masters games.. and by extension my childhood... thanks a lot for dredging up painful childhood memories :)

Feel Good Music-Dakine Feel Good Music-Dakine