Presidential Race Presidential Race

heh...

kinda late though dontcha think?... it being impossible for the tort. to win at this point and all. As for the 10/10 I vote how chuck norris tells me to vote and im sure he would approve.

TheMentalInstitute responds:

If McCain doesn't get 1191 delegates it's not too late... then it will go to the convention where Huckabee would still have a chance at winning the nomination.

9/11/01 collab 9/11/01 collab

I'm not offended

lol...I bet you were expecting about 12 reviews ranting about how offensive this was by this point. Hah... you wasted your time for practically no reason.

illwillpenis responds:

Contributing to those brave souls who lost their lives, you can't waist time on that.

Hankles Hankles

Wow

LOL!!!... I had no idea that it was going to be THIS hilarious.... Wow really...LOL...: D I consider it an honor to have my likeness play a small part in the film.

Random Thoughts Random Thoughts

I Liked IT

I really liked the begining.. It was like Jerry sienfield's observational comedy on weed...but from there it just became irritateing.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy Spoilsbury Toast Boy

Really..

LOL! I have to comment on the validity of the previous comment... everyone wants a ride on the psychotic gravy train. meaning, ..."maybe if I use this space to tell the world that I'm like David firth everyone will know that I'm misunderstood and that society has no hold on me"...

That said, I love the flash... a suitable comparison is the art that is sometimes created from inside the walls of an asylum. Great job!